2. girly: keep the classic lines and change the color and the attitude changes completely. petal pink for those that want to soften a biker jacket's hard approach.
3. dead kennedys: in the opposite direction of jacket 2: the studs turn it up a notch. pairs best with unwashed hair, dark eyeliner and black nail polish. showering optional.
4. aviatrix: the sheepskin collar not only gives the jacket more functional appeal, but also gives it an outdoors-y tone. best in rural, outdoor settings.
5. on trend NOW. the bright emerald leather is en pointe. and the second zipper balances the asymmetry usually found on the biker.
6. drama- the gorgeous drape on this jacket not only gives it a certain flare, but adds the luxuriousness of the pliable soft leather. as if owning a leather jacket wasn't enough.
7. in fucking charge. the quilted shoulders, pointed front hem and the just-enough-luster make this jacket look like it went to grad school and got a MBA. definitely a power jacket.
1. the classic. not too many zippers, pliable, warm, fits like a glove. pairs with everything. stillettos and skinnies or a white tank and boyfriend jeans. this jacket is your BFF.